1037 Fernridge Common, Burlington, ON
- Property Value$399,900
- Sold on 2013-02-02
- Property Address1037 Fernridge Common, Burlington, ON, L7T 1G1, Canada
- TypeFreehold with Condo Rd Fee
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- ParkingSingle Car Garage
- Year Built2009
- Taxes$2,864 | 2012
- Bathrooms2 full & 1 half
- School DistrictGlenview/Aldershot Elem/Aldershot HS
- Maintenance Fee$110 mth | Condo Rd
1037 Fernridge Common, Burlington, ON, L7T 1G1, Canada
Immaculate and maintenance free home must be seen! This gorgeous freehold townhome is located in a private and serene enclave.
Sunken front foyer with hardwood floors through front hall, living room and dining room. Open concept kitchen with stainless steel appliances and under cabinet valance lighting. Walk-out to backyard deck with stone garden wall and fully fenced.
Upper level features two spacious bedrooms each with their own full ensuite and bedroom level laundry.
Commuters will love the close proximity to the GO Train and easy access to the 403, QEW + 407. Within easy reach of LaSalle Park, Hidden Valley, RBG and the Burlington Waterfront. HIKER'S PARADISE!! Just minutes to the trendy shops and restaurants of both downtown Burlington and Hamilton.
Listing Provided By
- Zonya Dixon
- Phone: 905.333.3500
- Office Phone: 905.333.3500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RE/MAX Real Estate Centre Inc., Brokerage
- 720 Guelph Line
- Burlington, ON
- L7R 4E2